Radheiot was established in the year 2000. Since then we have been dedicated to manufacturing the latest industrial products. We are one of the leading packaging machines manufacturers and suppliers in India. As industries are flourishing, the need for various types of machines is also growing. We manufacture and supply shrink tunnel machines all over the world. All our raw materials are shipped from reputed vendors. Our shrink tunnels machines are safety checked and maintain all industry-level standards. All our products have received great appreciation from our valuable customers.
What are Shrink Tunnels?
A heated tunnel that is mounted over a conveyor system together forms the shrink tunnel. It applies heat to shrink the plastic film in the shape of the material that needs to be packed. It uses a hot wind and down cyclone structure and comes with an intelligent temperature control mode with speed regulation. Mostly, two types of conveyors like Teflon and roller types are used with the shrink tunnel. The films which are used with the shrink tunnels are PVC, POF, PP, etc.
Features of Shrink Tunnels
- Bith the height and sides are adjustable
- It adopts a single hot wind funnel
- Gives an impressive shrinking effect.
Applications of Shrink Tunnels
- It is widely used in the food and beverage sector. Also, pharmacy, hardware, toys books, and electronic products are wrapped using the shrink funnel packaging system.
- In supermarkets, often foods displayed for sales promotion uses this type of shrink wrapping.
- It is also used in office and laboratory spaces.
- It is used in areas where tamper-proof products are sold.
- Highly used in the cheese and meat industry to improve the shelf life.
|RADHEIoT (Demo Table)
|Standard Weight Capacity